- Salary: €28,000-€38,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a Leader in Fire Protection Sytems are seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Office Manager and perform a variety of accounting tasks from their Head Office in Mullingar.
- Raising Invoices
- Issuing Payment claims
- Credit Control
- Answer any day to day queries from customers or within the business.
- Keep databases up to date with relevant information.
- Execute Debtors Reports
- Intrasat & VIES Revenue reporting, Department reconciliation along with
- update and maintain procedural documentation (SOP’s)
- Attend weekly finance meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
• Excellent accounting and strong numerical skills.
• Experience and a thorough working knowledge of all elements of MS Office particularly Word, Excel, and Excel formulas.
• A thorough working knowledge of the Sage 50 accounting package.
• Experience of accounts reconciliations.
• Ability to build good strong relationships with suppliers.
• Excellent communication skills and be a good team player.
• Ability to motivate, organise their day with a proven ability to prioritise and multi task.
• Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• ATI Diploma or equivalent is desirable, but not essential.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org