- Salary: €35,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
We’re working with a leading precision-manufacturing company who work in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and food sectors on their recruitment of an Automation Technician. Our client believes in a good work life balance and provide numerous benefits, including a profit-sharing scheme and 26 days of annual leave. In this role, you will be critical to maintaining the condition and performance of automation cells, robotics, and vision inspection systems.
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, with a focus on electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation aspects.
- Practical experience working with robots and machine vision inspection systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office.
- Experience in commissioning and optimizing new equipment.
- Maintain the condition and performance of automation cells, robotics, and vision inspection systems.
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic equipment to identify and repair faults promptly.
- Conduct both preventive and reactive maintenance and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Optimize machine cycle times and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in the development and commissioning of automated equipment.
- Manage adequate spare parts stock levels.
- Assist in the development of technical documentation.
- Conduct machine changeovers in line with the production schedule.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org