- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandWexford
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Overview: Sonas Technical is currently seeking an experienced CAD Technician to join a leading manufacturing company in the Wexford area. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration & benefits package and a clear path for career progression.
Responsibility for handling new and existing products from initial brief through design, approval, and release to manufacture.
- Work closely every day with engineering and manufacturing departments to develop drawings and BOMs for manufacture of new and existing products.
- Development of fabrication drawings and instructions for production.
- Risk assessment and mitigation for manufacture.
- Work within a department of almost 40 engineers.
- Join a team of highly qualified & motivated employees serving customers in the Pharma, Medical, Civils, Waste Water Treatment industries.
- Be responsible for handling new and existing products from the initial brief through to drafting, approval, release to manufacture and follow up during manufacture.
- Liaise on a daily basis with engineering & manufacturing to develop drawings and BOMs for manufacture of new and existing products.
- Development of fabrication drawings and instructions for production teams.
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the CAD team.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3rd level Engineering or design qualification or equivalent required.
- The candidate should have strong capabilities in an Engineering discipline and a good understanding of Manufacturing processes.
- We will support the right candidate with hands on training so in-depth experience is not required.
- Good working knowledge of Solid Works or equivalent would be a distinct advantage.
- Training will be provided.
- 3rd level Engineering or Design qualification or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of 2D AutoCAD is essential.
- Experience with SAP / Excel is an advantage.
- Strong capabilities in an Engineering discipline and a good understanding of manufacturing processes.
- A strong work ethic with a drive to deliver excellence..
- High level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Self motivating, with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Focus on self-development.
- The successful candidate will be self-starter with a strong work ethic and a drive to deliver excellence through good practical drawings with a high level of attention to detail.
- Suitable candidates must be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- A focus on self-development and the continuous improvement of processes and products will be at the forefront to the successful candidates’ mind.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed or apply directly on Indeed
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships