- Salary: €75,000 - €90,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking an experienced CFO to join their team in Kilkenny.
This position reports to the MD and will coordinate and manage the activity of the Finance, IT and HR functions. The newly appointed person will possess at least 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
A key aspect of the role is to work closely with the business in providing support, timely reporting and guidance on project pricing and costing, as well as overall company status financial reporting. Wider operational awareness and commercial nous is important.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assume responsibility for building and maintaining the finance, HR and IT teams and their deliverables.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Provide financial advice and support to senior management team, to enable operational and strategic decision making.
- Ensure the Company is tax compliant all statutory returns are made accurately and on-time.
- Manage the flow of financial information to the management team.
- Review and monitor costs on an on-going basis.
- Liaise with 3rd parties, auditors, banks, investors, etc., ensuring that financial and business performance information is presented in a timely and accurate manner.
Candidate Profile and Experience
- 3rd level Degree and Professional Accounting Qualification – CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- 8+ years’ experience in a responsible finance management role, managing a finance department, and including people management.
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills are important in the context of dealing with colleagues and the leadership team.
- Decisiveness and ability to effectively influence senior key decision-makers in the company.
- Big 4 trained is desirable.
- Wider organisational awareness is very important along with commercial acumen.
- You must be fully eligible to work in Ireland.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com or apply directly on Indeed