- Salary: €55,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking a Commercial Sales Manager to join their team in Kildare.
Seeking a Commercial Sales Manager for a Kildare-based company specializing in sustainable cladding and metallic solutions across construction and various industries.
Work closely with senior management, leverage commercial expertise, and manage teams. Ideal candidate has a track record of driving commercial growth, experience in manufacturing or construction, and a strong business acumen.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives, with the aim of accelerating profitable and sustainable growth,
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.),
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are addressed and met,
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and co-ordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, technical etc.),
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders,
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare timely reports and presentations for senior management team,
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring,
- In conjunction with other main board directors and senior managers, help identify the long-term strategic vision,
- Review the working structure within your department to ensure optimum effectiveness,
- Work closely with all members of sales department to ensure a joint up approach.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior commercial role
- Experience in managing a successful sales team
- Apt to building relationships across a business
- Experience of effectively using a CRM and or an ERP system
- Proven experience in building sales year on year
- Awareness of the importance of brand development
- Exceptional customer services skills and experience
- Proven abilities in budgetary control
- Ideally have working knowledge of IS9001/14001 or an understanding of it
- University degree (level 9 preferable)
If you are results-driven and have extensive experience in a commercial business environment, ideally manufacturing or construction, then this is the role for you.
For more information or to apply email email@example.com or apply directly on Indeed