- Salary: Up to €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Sonas Technical, we are currently working with a Market Leader in Safety Systems to hire a Contracts Planning Lead for their office in the Midlands.
- Resource Planning: Accurately plan and allocate resources for construction projects in collaboration with project engineers, leads, and site teams.
- Progress Reporting: Regularly update contract progress on in-house systems, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
- Liaison: Act as a key liaison between various departments within the company to ensure smooth project execution. This involves collaborating with engineering, quality, safety, manufacturing, finance, and HR teams.
- Issue Resolution: Address and resolve issues within project teams, both internal and external (client), and escalate matters when necessary.
- Quality Assurance: Champion and monitor quality processes for construction projects to maintain high standards.
- Team Performance: Lead and track the performance of installation teams, including both internal and external subcontractors.
- Contract Management: Oversee external subcontractors and contract hires, ensuring quality and adherence to project requirements.
- Planning Meetings: Organize and manage weekly planning meetings to ensure project progress and alignment with schedules.
- Execution Oversight: Monitor overall contract execution, collaborating with site supervisors, project engineers/leads, and manufacturing managers.
- Installation Works: Schedule and monitor all installation work, including feedback from the installation team.
- Employee Reviews: Lead the process for employee reviews and reporting related to installation teams.
- Contract Planning: Ensure that all contracts are planned at least 8 weeks in advance, with dates entered for each item.
The company is seeking an ideal candidate with the following qualifications and attributes:
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager handling multiple projects.
- Education: A degree or diploma in Project Management or equivalent practical experience.
- Communication: Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with various departments and customers.
- Commercial Awareness: Solid understanding of commercial aspects related to construction projects.
- Pressure Handling: Ability to thrive under pressure and work with tight project deadlines while adhering to process disciplines.
- Organization: Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with excellent time management skills.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com