- Salary: €80,000 - €95,000
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a Global multi billion euro EPCM Firm seeking a CSA Project Manager to under take the overall responsibility for the management and delivery of a major construction project in Cork. Our client will consider both PAYE and contract hires for this role.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Coordinate activities among main contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, vendors, and customers throughout the project lifecycle, from design and engineering to execution and CQV.
- Monitor and report on project financial status, assuming responsibility for subcontract and contract administration.
- Develop job progress schedules to align construction with the planned timeline.
- Procure project materials, ensuring optimal pricing, quality, and compliance with specifications.
- Negotiate contracts with main contractors, subcontractors, and vendors across various trades.
- Review and approve subcontractor and vendor payment requests.
- Facilitate timely pricing from subcontractors for requested work changes.
- Collaborate with design and engineering managers to ensure projects are designed, procured, and constructed within operating guidelines, adhering to technical requirements and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Prepare comprehensive reports, including progress analyses/schedules, billings, and status updates, for effective project management and submission to management.
- Organize and maintain thorough job files to ensure consistent workflow.
- Review drawings and submittals to verify alignment with the scope of work.
- Enforce on-site safety and quality programs, communicating and implementing these initiatives.
- Proven experience in construction management, showcasing the ability to handle multifaceted projects.
- 5+ years of experience in successfully managing large-scale industrial construction projects.
- A 3rd level qualification in a related field, such as Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture, is desirable but not essential.
- Proficiency in building robust relationships and cultivating high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated commercial awareness, including budgeting and cost management skills.
- A strong focus on safety, consistently prioritizing a secure work environment.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, essential for effective collaboration and stakeholder engagement.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Indeed