- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterCarlow
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are seeking a Design Manager to join their team in the Southeast. Our client is a leading supplier to the Pharmaceutical and Food & Bev industries.
- Coordinate Engineering Information: Manage the setting out of the project with a focus on coordinating engineering information.
- Carrying out of machine and tooling project design, from the concept stage through to detailed design, including generation of Bills of Material and production drawings
- Production of three dimensional drawings using Autodesk Inventor (3 – D) and Autocad (2 – D) software.
- Validation of materials received (such as ground flat stock metals, gearboxes and pneumatics) relative to the orders that have been placed with suppliers.
- Occasional international travel to our global customer base for technical meetings.
- 8+ years’ Experience: Minimum of 5 years of industry experience,
- Relevant Qualification: A relevant third-level qualification in Engineering,
- Fabrication experience highly desirable,
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills,
- Self-Management: Ability to self-manage, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on Indeed