- Salary: €31,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are seeking a Development Engineer to join their team in Westmeath. Our client is a leading supplier to the Construction Industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with all areas of the business to identify areas where systems improvements can be made and implemented.
- Develop and program new database modules and mobile applications to meet the needs of the business.
- Program solutions that can be integrated into the current company databases.
- Identify and champion new technology or systems to improve company systems and processes.
- Manage IT hardware and systems and provide technical support where required.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Experience/knowledge with specific areas such as Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Access, SQL.
- Experience/knowledge with coding and programming languages.
- Knowledge of IT systems integration
- Knowledge of mobile application or web app development.
- Level 7 or above QQI qualification in a related IT field would also be an advantage.
Core Attributes required.
- Demonstrate an ability to innovate and develop solutions to meet business needs.
- The candidate should be capable of working off their own initiative.
- Be organised & accurate
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain relationships with all levels of the business
- High degree of confidentiality.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on Indeed