- Salary: €40,000 - €65,000 (DOE)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, multidisciplinary engineering firm that specialize in areas such as electrical, mechanical, civil, and environmental engineering are on the lookout for an Electrical Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing electrical systems for a variety of projects. The successful person will be receive an excellent remuneration package.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Performing site assessments and feasibility studies to determine project requirements and specifications
- Designing and developing electrical systems including power distribution, lighting, and control systems
- Preparing technical drawings and documentation
- Ensuring quality control and assurance to ensure all work meets high standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 5 years of experience designing and developing electrical systems
- Knowledge of relevant electrical codes and standards
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other engineering software.
Great Benefits including:
- Flexible working arrangements
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org