- Salary: €65,000-70,000DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems are seeking a Project Lead to manage a team of project Engineers in their office located in the Midlands.
- Manage and lead Project Engineers through full project lifecycle
- Develop and update of SOP’s, Manuals, Procedures for your Department
- Schedule and plan for upcoming works and provide updates on project resources
- Ensure all projects are tracked, monitored, planned and stakeholder updates provided
- Review and analyse reports and ensure all project data is up to date for accurate invoicing and billing.
- Develop and implement standard designs and project tools used to build efficiencies in project execution.
- Ensuring technical competence is developed within the team and efficient work practices are maintained.
- Support and mentor the team members
- Demonstrate accountability for team/project performance
- Deliver internal and external communications to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Mechancial/Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years working experience as Senior Project Engineer/ Project Manager
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Autocad and revit software
- Demonstrated skills in Project Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work and manage challenging workload
- Flexible, adaptable and can-do attitude to work
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org