- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandKildare
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a leading provider of high performance tooling is seeking a new Field Service Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
The role of the Field Service Engineer is to provide Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) project implementation, troubleshooting, training, and customer support services for our client’s products.
Field Service Engineer install, configure and validate our product functionality and performance against the project deliverables.
Also, to conduct customer Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) by installing and validating the client’s tooling products at their Dublin site on our testing machines in Tech Lab and Feeder test Lab to ensure fit and functionality of tooling to machine and customer specification.
The position involves extensive travel.
- Provides customer on-site start-up support for products, in addition to technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Install and commission new or modified products at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Coordinate when required problem resolution with customer and also company personnel to expedite repairs.
- Maintains high quality and on time field trip commissioning reports.
- Communicate and alert company of all exceptions and/or events that might affect project deliverables.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the client to help ensure that effective commissioning service is provided to the customer.
- Conducts customer FAT’S to validate tooling to project specification as per the FAT schedule and works cross departmentally to troubleshoot and resolve fit and functionality issues to meet project deadlines.
- Commission’s new machinery if and when required and get them fully operational within a minimal period of time.
- Excellent Customer facing skills.
- Excellent technical problem solving and fault finding skills.
- Ability to understand electrical and mechanical drawings
- Strong engineering, electrical and programing skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimum direction and in pressure situations
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills through generation of reports
- The post will require a high level of flexibility to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service to the client’s customer base
Key Personal Attributes:
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in English language
- Diploma in mechanical engineering, with electrical proficiency or comparable degree
- Experience with packaging line equipment, ideally in pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with packaging machinery or similar equipment.
- Experience with electro/mechanical control equipment.
- Understanding and troubleshooting machine related PLC programmes.
- On – Site Parking
- Annual Bonus
- Sick Pay
- Refer a Friend up to €1,500
- Early Finish on Friday’s
- Wellness Benefit €1,200
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed