- Salary: €60,000-70,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an industry leading company is seeking a Maintenance Manager to join their team in Cork.
The successful candidate will be required to build and oversee their own team while driving the Engineering strategy in collaboration with the Production and Site Leadership teams.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Provide overall leadership and foster the development of the Maintenance team in collaboration with the Site Manager and Engineering Manager.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the maintenance department, including planned preventive maintenance (PPM) of all equipment.
- Implement the Company’s guiding principle of maintaining equipment to manufacturers’ delivered quality standards.
- Collaborate with the Ops team to ensure that factory layout and maintenance practices meet 5S standards, protecting machinery from damage.
- Establish the Company’s Maintenance System to best practice standards, including 24/7 cover management.
- Leverage the total resources of the Site team to drive combined improvements in results.
- Implement a Continuous Improvement process within the Maintenance function.
- Oversee and maintain all records required by HSE, BRC, and other statutory and legal obligations.
- Manage the Maintenance budget, ensuring efficient allocation of labor and material expenses.
- Ensure quality and safety compliance of outside contractors while on-site.
- Take responsibility for the training and development of all maintenance personnel.
- Implement recruitment and succession planning strategies to foster skills development within the team.
- Level 7 qualification in electrics, mechanics or engineering desirable
- Strong interpersonal and HR management skills, fostering effective communication and collaboration within the team.
- Adequate knowledge in Food Production/Manufacturing.
- Strong PC skills
- Experience in budget management and reporting, ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
- Ability to utilize CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) for data analysis and decision-making.
- Desirable Lean Blackbelt certification, showcasing expertise in process improvement methodologies.
- HACCP training, demonstrating knowledge and adherence to food safety standard
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com