- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterTipperary
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are currently seeking a Graduate CAD Technician to join their team in Co. Tipperary. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing manufacturer in the Mid-West. This is a full-time permanent position with opportunities for progression.
- Prepare high-quality design drawings for a broad range of projects
- Responsible for the management of CAD standards across the company
- Use initiative and knowledge to support the CAD team and grow expertise in the use of CAD software and other tools.
- Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet the company’s requirements.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Proficient in 2D & 3D Autodesk drafting packages
- Solidworks experience
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Engineering recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com