- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re working with a leading precision-manufacturing company who work in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and food sectors on their recruitment of an Injection Moulding Toolmaker. Our client believes in a good work life balance and provide numerous benefits, including a profit-sharing scheme and 26 days of annual leave.
- Minimum 5 years of Plastic Injection Mould Toolmaking experience.
- Proficiency in CNC programming.
- Expertise in conventional machining and hand tools.
- Demonstrated experience in tool repair and modification.
- Troubleshooting skills for tooling problems.
- Knowledge of mould tools and hot runner systems.
- Polishing techniques, welding, and brazing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings (Autocad, Solidworks).
- Commitment to health and safety principles.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Lead a small toolroom team.
- Maintain injection moulding tools.
- Repair and modify existing mould tools to high standards.
- Address tooling issues and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure maintenance and repair of tooling to the highest quality.
- Collaborate with the project management team.
- Assist in sourcing new tools for clients.
- Provide design-for-manufacture insights.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com