- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: EuropeFinland
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Sonas Technical is currently seeking a Project Manager to join a market- leading international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor. The successful candidate will be based in Finland and an excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
Why join this company?
- Benefit from a Career Development Program that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- Organise and oversee handover of project from estimating team to construction team
- Liaise with OM in staffing of project
- Validate project and in doing so create business plan, cost control system, cashflow and billable schedules, etc.
- Development of procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme, s-curve and histogram
- Agree a training plan for staff and operatives particular to your site in conjunction with the OM
- Manage site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Maintain compliance with program, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
- Attend meetings with Clients
- Host weekly progress meetings with sub-contractors and ensure that safety and training are discussed
- Confirm that testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the Quality Plan
- Ensure final design audit is carried out by the EM
- Complete and certify all ‘life systems’ in good time for handover date
- Ensure all systems are demonstrated to Client and District Surveyor
- Handover O&M manual and record drawings
- Maintain a site / day book
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Enhance your skills in line with agreed training plan
- Maintain and develop long-standing working relationships with the client from project start up to completion
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineer or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- 10+ years’ Project Management Experience
- Record of delivering small to medium mechanical pharmaceutical projects
- HVAC, Piping and building services experience
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sound record keeping and administration skills
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships