- Salary: €35,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in Westmeath. Our client is a leading supplier to the Pharmaceutical and Food & Bev industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful mechanical design of various machine and tooling projects across multiple sectors.
- Carrying out of machine and tooling project design, from the concept stage through to detailed design, including generation of Bills of Material and production drawings.
- Production of three dimensional drawings using Autodesk Inventor (3 – D) and Autocad (2 – D) software.
- Validation of materials received (such as ground flat stock metals, gearboxes and pneumatics) relative to the orders that have been placed with suppliers.
- Occasional international travel to our global customer base for technical meetings.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline (Desirable – not essential).
- Excellent people and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines.
- 1+ years of experience within a similar role in an industrial engineering or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment desirable
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com or apply directly on Indeed
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships