- Salary: €45,000-€60,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandWexford
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a market leader in innovative design engineering and besoke solutions are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to work on individual projects within a large team of Engineers.
- Develop and produce designs, models, and drawings in Solid Works for bespoke products.
- Liaise with sales and manufacturing to develop drawings and designs for the manufacture of new and existing products.
- Manage a variety of projects from initial order stage, through to design, customer approval and release to manufacture.
- Build BOMs in SAP
- Source specialist parts/materials required for assigned projects
- Evaluate projects to determine future improvements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant 3rd level education required.
- 5 years’ experience in the industry.
- Strong capabilities in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing and Design Principles.
- Good working knowledge of Solid Works.
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication would be an advantage.
- Experience with SAP and PDM an advantage.
- A strong work ethic with a drive to deliver excellence
- High level of attention to detail
Excellent package including 26 days annual leave on offer to the right candidate
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com