- Salary: €80,000 - €90,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a leading provider of high performance tooling is seeking to hire a PMO to join their team in Dublin. This role will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of an organisation-wide transformational business plan with workstreams across Operations, Finance, People and Business Development.
Working closely with the project teams, the PMO consultant will provide project management support to facilitate best practice management of projects, coaching workstream owners to put in place the plans and processes to achieve the agreed-upon objectives. This role will report directly to the client’s CEO.
Key duties/responsibilities of PMO
· Set direction, provide structure and work closely with Project Owners to develop and design comprehensive, detailed project plans and roadmaps on complex projects.
· Responsible for tracking project/program success, maintaining project documentation and support managing changes to project scope and project schedule.
· Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
· Clear reporting to business owners to ensure timely and accurate information is available on the progress of all projects.
· Coaching and supporting project managers.
· Building strong relationships with organisational stakeholders.
· Working closely with project teams to support successful project development and delivery
· Taking ownership of Project Management processes including conducting reviews of the processes and working closely with stakeholders to look for improvement opportunities and learning
Key Performance Indicators for the PMO Consultant
· On-time delivery to schedule of Transformational Plan
· Achievement of agreed-upon KPIs of Transformational Plan
· Delivery of concise and accurate reporting across all workstreams of the Plan
Experience and Qualifications
· 10+ years in project delivery, business and digital transformation change
· Strong knowledge of project management processes and frameworks (e.g., MI, Prince2)
· Proven track record of achieving objectives and delivering value for an organisation
· Stakeholder management skills
· Excellent communication, reporting, influencing and interpersonal skills
· Highly Proficient in the use of MS Office software suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills for reports and presentations
· Ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation.
· Knowledgeable in efficient Change Management methods
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org