- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is seeking a Quality Supervisor to join their team in Dundalk. Our client specialises in providing a comprehensive range of equipment and services for abattoirs and processing plants of all sizes, worldwide.
- Job assignment to relevant operators ensuring schedules are achieved
- Lead the technical team
- Play a key role in the identification and implementation of systems and processes to allow the introduction of time-based planning, production monitoring, performance management and capacity measurement.
- Lead continuous improvement in machining including right first time, cycle time reduction and changeover optimisation
- Lead technical problem-solving
- Identify equipment requirements and lead machine procurement and installation.
- Ensure new technologies are understood and introduced as appropriate.
- Lead innovation in the machining area.
- Own machine shop layout and flow optimisation
- Project manage changes in the machining area
- Support manufacturing best practice initiatives and ensure the basics are implemented and maintained in the machining area.
- Ensure the technical team have the relevant skills, capabilities, tools and support to perform in their roles. Motivate teams and individuals in a people-centric, self-directed environment.
- Accountable for creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment by ensuring full adherence to best practice systems and processes.
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous supervisory experience is essential.
- Engineering background
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/workshop setting is ideal
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and work under pressure
- Build a good working relationship with other departments within the company
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills are required
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail skills in relation to quality, traceability, and labelling
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Good people skills
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical drawings
- Have a can do attitude
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on Indeed