- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: Europe
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration Service Engineer, to be based in France. The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of equipment and the repair and maintenance our equipment.
***Relocate to France***
Due to continued expansion, our client, an award-winning global company, has an exciting new opportunity for a Refrigeration Service Engineer. This role will involve traveling to support our customers across France and will be based in Paris area.
Their award-winning technology developed with customer-collaboration is accelerating the futureproofing and growth of Frozen Food Retail across the world.
As France Field Service Engineer a key element of this customer facing job will involve local and international travel time to time so you will need to want to do extensive travel in your next job.
Our client’s target markets are frozen food specialists, cash and carry, small and medium sized supermarkets, we may be moving into the convenience store area once the new upright innovation comes along.
This position is broken down into two major elements.
Field Service Engineer
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of equipment and the repair and maintenance our equipment.
· This element of the role will be Customer facing and will involve local and international travel.
· Assisting customers with Installations.
· Installation follows ups. Pre & post evaluations with comprehensive reports.
· Troubleshooting & Problem-solving system issues by asking customers targeted standard questions.
· Providing customers with step-by-step guidance to resolve technical problems.
· Following up on technical queries and providing prompt feedback to the customer and internal teams.
· Service calls and assisting other Service Engineers when required.
· Scheduled visits to existing stores 3, 6, 12 and 24 months old – ethnography, gathering data from the market, feedback from store / area managers and end users.
This opportunity will lead to great career and development opportunities.
· Safe pass
· Manual handling
· F-gas certified, preferable
· Familiarity with the use of PC based tools (MS word, Excel etc) and other proprietary type software.
· Proven ability to work is a self-sustaining manner with limited recourse to direct supervision.
· Full, Clean Driver’s license.
· French and English
· Salary: Attractive Salary per annum + Bonus Depends on Experience.
· Benefits: service van, laptop or tablet and cell phone.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed or apply directly on Indeed
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships