- Salary: €75,000 - €85,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Site Project Manager to work for a global billion euro EPCM firm. Our client has a preference for a permanent hire, the successful person will receive a strong renumeration package. The successful person will be working on a multi million food & beverage project in Cork.
- Our client a Global EPCM firm, (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management), are currently on the lookout for a Site Project Manager to work on a multi million food & beverage project in Cork.
- The successful person will join a client facing main contractor who operates predominately in the industrial GMP Environments.
- Our client has a preference for a permanent hire but will also consider a contract hire.
- Opportunity to join a multi billion company breaking out in the Irish and European markets with Ireland as their HQ.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Working directly with the MD and senior leadership team to fill this role
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Be fully familiar with the contract scope, technical documentation package, contract price details and fabrication/supply/ construction programme
- Ensure all Construction Management team and contractors are adhering and contributing to the Quality program
- Monitor contractors site activities of the contractors to ensure they complete their contracts in terms of safety, quality, schedule, and documentation
- Overseeing the civil, electrical and mechanical installation works
- Actively promote compliance with the Construction Safety & Health Plan and Environmental Management plans. Intervene directly if any unsafe situations or practices are observed.
- Interface with the customer daily to ensure all relevant permits are in place
- Plan and direct the construction activities and support activities.
- Ensure sufficient coordination meetings are being held, minutes issued and ensure all parties are clear on the sequence of work
- Compile progress reports and ensure they accurately report on the progress of the project
- Recognised Engineering degree
- 5 + years successful postgraduate experience in Project Management
- Experience in Food & Beverage or Heavy Industry projects is desirable
- Proven experience in managing multi-disciplinary construction teams
- International experience is an advantage
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly on indeed.