- Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 (DOE)
- Location: UKWest Midlands
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a UK Business Development Manager to join a International Project Management firm in the UK. Our client is a multi billion dollar US firm who are establishing operations in Europe with their head office in Dublin, Ireland. They have successfully won and completed several multi million projects. Our client has projects in the heavy industrial markets and also more predominately the food & beverage industry. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and get the opportunity to join an exciting company early to becoming market leaders in the UK and Europe. This is a client facing role and you will be reporting to the European Business Development director.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential target customers and gather valuable market intelligence.
- Review Protel leads, identifying opportunities, and effectively managing all follow-ups.
- Formulate and execute a comprehensive business development plan for assigned market areas of responsibility.
- Cultivate and maintain professional relationships with both new and existing customers, industry representatives, and economic development stakeholders.
- Contribute to the preparation and presentation of proposals for both new and ongoing projects.
- Represent the company at various industry events such as trade shows, conferences, and seminars.
- Deliver impactful sales presentations to key customers, either independently or in collaboration with the Business Development Director and other team members.
- Engage in meetings with key customers, focusing on relationship maintenance, negotiation, and deal closure.
- Act as a liaison between the sales department and business units.
- Establish relationships with potential partners in the UK, including design consultants and contractors.
- Prepare regular sales reports illustrating sales volume, potential sales, and proposed customer base expansion areas.
- Engineering, Design or Construction industry background
- Experience in food and beverage or industrial projects is essential.
- Demonstrated success in developing business.
- Strongly networked within the UK industry.
- Has presence and can act as an ambassador for our client in the UK.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Regular travel throughout the UK to visit potential customers.
- Occasional travel to European HQ in Dublin
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org