- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Advanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are seeking an experienced Welder / Fabricator to join their team in Kilkenny. Our client is a leading supplier to the Pharmaceutical and Food & Bev industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for some who is looking to progress their career as a welder/ fabricator to the next level and to join a dedicated team of experienced professionals in the manufacturing industry.
What you will be doing in the role:
You will perform any welding/ fabrication duties seen as necessary and outlined by our client which come up on the job. These include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare material for welding and fabricating, including cutting, grinding, and measuring.
- Operate welding equipment and tools to join pieces of metal structures according to specifications.
- Inspect welds for accuracy and quality.
- Assemble and fit structural steel components using bolts, clamps, and other fastening equipment.
- Work with a range of teel such as stainless and mild steel.
- Interpret blueprints and drawings to determine shape and size of pieces to be formed.
- Maintain and operate welding equipment in accordance with safety procedures.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Welding certifications (MIG or TIG)
- Manual Handling
- Time severed as an Fabricator Apprentice is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Team player
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org