- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Civils & UtilitiesConstruction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are looking to hire a skilled Revit modeller / Architectural Technologist to join their growing team. They are a highly trusted and experienced 3D studio providing digital construction services to the AEC sector. They boast a team of talented and qualified AEC professionals who continuously develop their skill sets and technology to keep pace and stay ahead in the industry during this digital transformation era.
Our client are very supportive of professional growth and encourage and support further education of team members who wish to undertake college, courses, and training.
Portfolio of work is also a requirement.
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full time in the ROI. Salary negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
A good understanding of Building Information Modelling is a distinct advantage as they head towards BIM Level 2 Certification. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to advance their professional career as the company grows.
Required Skillset and Experience:
- High level of oral, aural and written English.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar modelling role such as in architectural/ engineering practice.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience in Revit 2020 or higher
- Knowledge and experience in the creation and management of parametric Revit family creation.
- Knowledge of work-sets, work sharing etc.
- Experience and exposure in the AEC industry is a definite advantage due to the work we do and the clients and 3rd party consultants we work with
- Knowledge and experience in interoperability between different 3D model formats and software’s is important.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills who pays attention to detail.
Day to Day tasks:
- Project setups and management of 3rd Party model and drawing files.
- High quality, detailed Revit modelling of projects (incl buildings, sites, and families).
- Direct dealing with our PM throughout a project
- Capable of handling multiple projects at a given time.
- Liaise directly with 3rd Party consultants & design team members such as project & landscape architects on a project.
- Liaise and communicate with in house team members to ensure smooth project flows.
The Type of Person We Want:
- Experience modelling from Point Cloud data and open source data such as Google Maps.
- A warm, personable, and professional character that works well in a collaborative environment and whose values align with our own values.
- An open mindset with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- A self-motivator with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Someone who remains calm and focused under pressure.
- Someone that is able to take constructive C&C.
- An excellent communicator with patience.
Benefits of the Role:
- Competitive salary
- Group pension scheme available
- Immediate life cover
- Work from home flexibility. ·Wellness programmes.
- Further education financial support
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org