- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are looking for a Bid Writer who will be responsible for the preparation of pre-qualification and tender submissions in conjunction with our design engineers and estimators. Inputs required will include the coordination and production of technical and non-technical information. The position reports to the Proposals Manage and is open to candidates who are seeking to work fully remotely.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the process for production of assigned tenders and prequalification submissions
- Manage client communications with respect to ongoing tenders and pre-qualifications
- Provide technical and non-technical input into pre-qualification submissions which demonstrates the company’s expertise, capability, and experience
- Provide input into tender submissions, working with our designers and estimators non-technical aspects of projects being tendered
- Co-ordinate and check inputs from others, both within and outside the company, to pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Compile and dispatch pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Maintain systems and libraries associated with the production of bid documentation.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy is essential
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word
- Excellent writing ability
- Team player with the ability to build relationships within the organisation and with other organisations
- The ability to manage work within fixed deadlines.
- Authorised to work in Ireland i.ie Valid Work Permit or Stamp 4 Visa.
- Knowledge of the processes involved in preparing bid documentation
- Knowledge of the construction industry
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com