- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterTipperary
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leader in their field are on the lookout for an experienced BIM Technician who is interested in taking the next steps in their career.
The purpose of this client-facing role is to develop 3D models and 2D drawings on Autodesk Revit by following closely architectural model/drawings, M&E drawings, fire strategy drawings, engineering specification and standard details.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and developing the 3D models project procurement to construction status
- Management of project CAD files, drawing registers and issue sheets
- Preparation of 2D drawings using Revit
- Managing the project internally and coordination with Engineers, Architects and Clients for model approval
- Coordination with external consultants and design personnel.
- Attending regular project meetings and coordination workshops
- Following 2D and various junction details
This position would suit someone who has:
- 3+ years experience in BIM (Revit) and the construction sector
- Experience liaising with and coordinating external service providers
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritise workload is essential.
- Friendly, confident and people orientated.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and independent; as well as ability to work cohesively within a team.
- 3+ years experience working with Revit in a design office environment
- Have a recognised qualification in BIM or Engineering
- Fluency in English (in both spoken and written)
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org