- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterTipperary
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are on the lookout for an experienced Cable Jointer who will be working on electrical jointing projects for 10kv and 20kv cables.
It will involve working in a team to achieve delivery of projects on time whilst adhering to all safety regulations, quality standards and project specifications. The majority of the jointing will be a part of the new ESB Framework projects in the Leinster and Munster Regions.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
- The installation of Joints and Terminations on a wide range of electricity cables up to 20kv.
- Follow all published guidelines, standards, policies and procedures to ensure satisfactory
completion of work
- Maintain and develop competence level and technical skills to ensure delivery to high standards
- Attend training as required to maintain knowledge and application of systems and procedures
- Deliver scheduled/unscheduled work to time and standard in accordance with instructions.
Health and Safety:
- Maintain awareness of Smith Brothers’ Health & Safety policy and rules and keep up to date on
changes that impact your role
- Adhere to the Safety Rules, instructions and standing orders of Smith Brothers’ and its customers
- Complete and record risk assessments and Daily Diary sheets as instructed
- Take reasonable care or yourself and others who may be affected by your actions
- Promptly record all accidents and near misses
- Report any concerns regarding Safety, Health or the Environment to your supervisor
- Use all machinery, equipment, substances, transport and plant appropriately and in line with
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com