- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Civils & UtilitiesConstruction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Job Overview: Sonas Technical is currently seeking an experienced CAD / BIM Technician to join a leading engineering consultancy to work on a variety of civil, commercial, institutional and industrial projects. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
These opportunities will suit ambitious and high calibre Technicians who are interested in developing their careers beyond the production of drawings and can work with a high degree of autonomy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of 2D general arrangement drawings from 3D Revit Models & CAD 2D drawings.
- Preparation of GA co-ordination drawings
- Ensure models / documentation is developed in line with company BIM protocols and procedures.
- Participation in design review meetings.
- Production and maintenance of drawing registers and control of drawing revisions.
- Liaising with Clients and project teams manager to ascertain project needs and timelines for same.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of CAD drawing and/or Revit modelling
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Civil 3D skills preferable.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a consistent track record of initiative and achievement.
- Be confident with an approachable style and a track record as a target driven self-starter and achiever with the ability to get the job right first time.
- Be committed to CPD
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships