- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are currently seeking a CAD Technician to join their team in Limerick. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing engineering and landscape architecture firm. Our clients are industry leaders in flood and water engineering. The successful candidate will work on a wide range of projects including landscape and public realm developments, river naturalization and nature-based solutions.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Work alongside a team of senior engineers, scientists, and landscape architects
- Prepare high-quality design drawings for a broad range of projects
- Responsible for the management of CAD standards across the company
- Follow ISO & BIM protocols
- Use initiative and knowledge to support the CAD team and grow expertise in the use of CAD software and other tools.
- Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet the company’s requirements.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Minimum 3 years PQE in an Architectural firm or engineering office
- Proficient in 2D & 3D Autodesk drafting packages
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Awareness of QGIS is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of BIM
- Working use of BS 1192:2007
To apply please send your C.V. to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.