- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client one of Irelands Largest M&E contractors are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer to join their Civils team in Dublin, Limerick, Cork or Glasgow. This is a full time, permanent position and an excellent opportunity to join a large and progressive company who carry out large scale Tier 1 projects around Ireland. The ideal candidate should have 5 years previous experience in a similar role working on tier 1 projects.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils, M&E & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
As part of our growing multi-disciplined engineering design and construction team, the Civil Engineer will mainly be responsible for assisting the bid department in the preparation of tenders.
Key Functions of the Civil Engineer
- The successful Civil Engineer will interface and work with the project team on delivery, engage with the Client’s representatives and processes, co-ordinate with the civil sub-contractor project management team on site from mobilization through to handover and, in conjunction with the QS, the commercial management of the civil-subcontractor. The engineer will spend 90% of his time assisting the Bid Department with tenders in the office and 10% on site.
- You will play a key role in our continued growth and contribute to our clients reputation for engineering excellence in this area. You will deliver projects and client service that are world class. In return, you will receive professional and personal development opportunities to help you become an engineering, people and commercial leader
To apply please send you CV to email@example.com