- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterTipperary
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Civil Project Engineer in Cork. The company in question are a well established Engineering Consultancy that operate as a multidisciplinary Engineering practice across the private and public sectors in Ireland. The successful candidate work on a large number of civil engineering and watermain rehabilitation projects across Cork / Kerry / the South-West. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Applicants must have 5+ years’ experience in civil engineering (design and project management).
- A strong background in hydraulic modelling would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in civil engineering/water services design and project management experience
- Experience of working in collaboration with other design disciplines and with contractors
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written English
- Civil engineering/water services design
- Programming of all work deliverables
- Communication with client (daily interface)
- Undertaking site surveys in the South West region on a regular basis (2/3 days per week)
- Management of sub-consultants.
- An excellent salary commensurate to the successful candidate’s experience and suitability
- An opportunity to further establish and grow a ‘business within a business’ in a company with 70 years experience in Ireland’s Water Services Sector
- Flexibility in relation to the office base – Cork or Kerry or Limerick for example
- Progressive career path with clear objectives and ‘progression gates’
- A strong CPD commitment
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com Or through Indeed