- Salary: €28,000 - €33,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is currently recruiting for a Civil/Structural CAD Technician in Kildare. The successful candidate will join an established civil and structural engineering consultancy practice The practice has extensive experience in both public and private sector engineering projects across a broad range of sectors including educational, infrastructural, conservation and refurbishment, commercial, residential and industrial developments.
- Generation of detailed drawings to the companies engineering specifications.
- Creation of detailed equipment documentation
- Ensure equipment solutions are delivered within planned schedules and within budget.
- Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet the company’s requirements.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Participates in the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering system
- The successful candidate will have a Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Design software experience.
- Literacy in computer operating systems and applications such as MS Office Suite Products (e.g. Windows, Word, Excel).
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- This is a desk-based role and will not involve any solo mechanical design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply please email email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.