- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client an established Civils Contractor in the GDA are currently seeking an experienced Civils Foreman to join their team in Grange Castle & Dublin Airport for Site development projects. The ideal candidate should have previous experience supervising & managing road and/or site development projects. The projects are due to last up to two years and offers an excellent package & benefits for the successful candidate.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
• Work closely with and report to Project Manager and Senior Management
• Take responsibility for managing day to day activities on-site throughout the project lifecycle,
leading the Project Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget.
• Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally
communicated to the design team in timely manner.
• Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
• Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practise.
• Assist with management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance
with the Company’s Quality and Safety Management Systems incl management of subcontractors and
• Management of labourers on site
• Responsible for completion and issuing of daily/weekly project reports
• Liaise with Client/Design Teams as necessary.
• 5 years relevant experience and a proven track record for delivering logistically challenging projects.
• Full Irish Driving Licence
• Safe Pass & Manual handling, other certifications beneficial
• Additional Training such as SLG, LUGS, MSIC etc
• Experience in Traffic & Pedestrian Management but not essential
• Good IT skills and computer literacy, proficient in the use of MS Word/Excel/Outlook
• Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
• Ability to coordinate a number of varied projects.
To apply please send your CV to Philip.email@example.com