- Salary: €30,000 - €45,000
- Location: LeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, one of Irelands largest tier 1 contractor are currently seeking a Document Controller to join their team based out of their head office in Newbridge Co. Kildare. This is a Full Time, Permeant Position which offers a great package and excellent opportunity for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Ø Working to frequent deadlines and ensuring that all departments of the organisation are following the same procedures with regards to documents
Ø Ensuring that documents are in the right location, they are categorised according to the type of document with the help of the document controller. This involves checking and approving documents before they are filed and liaising with internal and external agencies to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information regards their categorisation
Ø Record keeping and the regular provision of information as required.
Ø Daily, weekly and monthly reporting for internal and external requirements
Ø Providing support for all meetings and milestones.
Ø Typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation.
- Copy, scan and store documents, Check for accuracy and edit files, eg contracts,
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows),
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams,
- Ensure correct storage of physical and electronic documentation,
- Create templates for future use,
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients,
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization,
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement and Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as required
- Assisting with tender submissions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with one or more teams,
- Good written and spoken communication abilities,
- Excellent IT skills with a high attention to detail,
- A flexible and proactive approach,
- Demonstrate leadership skills
To apply please send your CV to Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org