- Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
About the Role
We working with a HV Engineering Company in their search for a Document Controller. They are an expanding firm who have a strong order book in Ireland, the UK and Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in the industry.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civil Engineering & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Ensure company Document Control procedures are adhered too, ensuring documentation is approved and agreed prior to issue
- Ensure all drawings / documentation is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner; issued within set time scales
- Create and ensure all registers are up to date and completed correctly prior to internal and external auditing.
- Ensure that change control of revision status is recorded and easily traceable and identified.
- Report to Project Management Team on progress monthly.
- Uploading documents,
- Coordination of meetings,
- Management of timesheets,
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by management.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in the construction industry is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the Document Control process is desirable – at least 2 years previous experience
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment is beneficial
- Ability to prioritise workload when managing multiple contracts / tasks
- High attention to detail
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed