- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Civils & UtilitiesData CentresFood & Life Sciences
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a globally recognised EPC company, are looking to hire a talented CAD Engineer to generate surface and solid CAD models for their clients. You will be responsible for meeting with draftsmen, engineers or architects and transforming client blueprints and design plans into computer generated models using CAD software. You may be required to work as part of a team or individually on a project.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Meeting with Engineers, Draftsmen, and Designers to review blueprints and design drawings.
- Inputting design specifications into the CAD software.
- Creating surface and solid CAD models according to client specifications.
- Working with a design team and individually on CAD projects.
- Reviewing CAD models with the client and making minor adjustments.
- Conducing final model rendering and delivering the final product.
- Completing job reports.
Show your expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Design.
- CAD Certification.
- Previous experience as a CAD Technician/Engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Ability to read and translate blueprints and technical drawings.
- Basic understanding of building design and mechanical processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on projects.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com