- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Graduate Civil Engineer in Dublin. The client in question are a renowned tier 1 contractor. The successful candidate will be initially working on a Projects in Dublin. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Accurate setting out of the works and dimensional control.
- Carry out inspections in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan.
- The production of survey information and red – lined drawings for the completion of the As-built records
- Ensuring activities are carried out in safe manner in accordance with the Project Safety Plan
- Accurate maintenance of Quality Management System records
- Ensure equipment is calibrated, in date and suitable checked in accordance with company policies and the manufacturers’ defined requirements.
- Informing senior management of any non-conformances or poor workmanship
- Ensure all site personnel have clear, accurate and appropriate information to carry out their duties.
- Close liaison with the Site Foreman and Works Managers
- Ensure that only the latest issue drawings and documents are being used.
- Ensure all materials on site are suitable, stored in line with manufacturer’s recommendations current working practice, contract specification or project requirements.
- Assist the Site Management team to update KPI’s, material reconciliation and progress reports.
- Help QS with site quantities and measures for monthly valuations.
- Engineering Degree
- Construction Experience (desirable)
- Setting Out and Surveying techniques (desirable)
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in AutoCAD
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed