- Salary: 50,000 - 60,000
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a multi award-winning Utilities & General Engineering Contractor is looking for a Graduate Estimating Assistant to join their team in San Francisco. Proud of their Irish roots, our client is offering a $5,000 relocation bonus to successful candidates as well as visa support.
Since 1982, our client has successfully constructed over 550 heavy underground projects, many involved complex shoring, difficult ground/site conditions and heavy dewatering systems. With extensive experience working in congested urban areas and in rural areas with a variety of environmental constraints throughout California, they are experts with all permitting and safety requirements. Our client have also been involved in Design-Build and Design-Assist projects.
The ideal candidate :
- Experience of drafting and responding to tender requests.
- Experience managing the tendering process within a professional services environment.
- Experience in a deadline-driven role.
- Experience of managing large volumes of tenders is essential.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, project management, time management, decision making and analytical skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree Level or with significant relevant business development and commercial experience
Duties of the role :
- Tracking & Downloading Tenders in collaboration with other team members.
- Uploading and Sharing Tender Information in collaboration with Tender
- Managing tender clarifications and other bid queries
- Submitting completed tenders
- Checking through a submission before final sign off & submitting same
- Preparing a report on what is required for a particular Tender
- This would involve analyzing a suitable tender/pre-qual/QW2 and breaking down what input is required from the Project or Tender teams.
- Attending Tender Meetings/Contract Start Meetings
- Bid & Framework Preparation in collaboration with Tender Team
*Graduate training program will be provided.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org