- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Civils & UtilitiesConstruction
- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor for a close client of ours based in Galway. This is an exciting opportunity to join on of Ireland’s leading civil engineering infrastructural contractors who provide turnkey solutions to a number of industries.
Our clients have projects all throughout Ireland and the UK so this role would involve occasional site visits. A hybrid work schedule is also something that are client would be willing to negotiate.
- Carry out site safety audits across the company.
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Maintaining registers and training records for all employees and subcontractors.
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site.
- Investigating accidents and dangerous occurrences, compiling reports and tracking remedial actions.
- Ensuring compliance with accredited ISO standards.
- Maintaining CPD records for compliance with CIRI and Engineers Ireland CPD Accreditation Program.
- A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and Word.
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable.
Salary: €45,000 – €55,000 per year (Negotiable depending on experience)
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed