- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: ClareIrelandMunster
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, a Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy, are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team. This is a wonderful opportunity for an individual who loves working with people, has great interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a thriving team.
The successful candidate will have 1 year experience in a similar role.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Providing general administration to the People Department
- Reviewing incoming queries on HR inbox and directing to the relevant team member
- Track and maintain records of absence, leave, benefits, recognition
- Providing employee letters where required
- Ad-hoc and project duties as per the request of the HR Manager
- Maintain and ensure efficient systems for administrative records and personnel files.
- Producing and running all HR reports, presentations and communications in a timely and efficient manner as needed.
- Supporting HR projects and contributing to companywide projects and initiatives such as employee opinion surveys, employee engagement programmes, health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Analysing and producing HR related information and statistics as required.
- Managing entire recruitment lifecycle including job advertisements, CV screening, interview scheduling, reference checking, induction training, issuing new starter documentation, manage recruitment records, and exit interviews.
- Occasional payroll processing when required.
- Working with senior management to implement strategic HR policies to achieve Company goals.
- Drafting contracts of employment and job descriptions from templates.
- Basic HR administration duties.
- Carry out workload management & daily planning
- Contribute to team goals and objectives
- Third level qualification in HR;
- 1 year experience in a HR environment
- Previous experience of working in a very busy Administration department, ability to multitask and have excellent time management skills
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office
- Capable of working on your own initiative or as part of a team with high level multi-tasking skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to solve problems and co-ordination issues
- Ability to display professionalism and discretion as appropriate to a HR role
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication both verbal and written;
- Have a strong ability to learn web-based systems and applications
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Full Driving Licence
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed