- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandConnachtRoscommon
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client an established Civils contractor are currently looking for a Junior Civil Engineer to join their team in Galway. This is a full time, permanent position and an excellent opportunity to join a large and progressive company who carry out civils projects in the West of Ireland. The ideal candidate should have some previous experience in a similar role working setting out or worked on Civils projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team which offers career progression to successful and willing candidates.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Recognised academic civil engineer qualifications, Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent.
- Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance when required
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure that timescales are met
- Good problem solving/contingency planning skills with ability to find quick, innovative and practical solutions
- Take responsibility for personal development
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues
- Able to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors.
- Able to recognise own impact on others and adapt approach where appropriate
- Demonstrate pride in work, through accurate timely delivery
- Relevant level 8 degree in an Engineering discipline
- Previous Site experience (1 – 2 years)
To apply please send your CV to Philip.Maloney@sonastechnical.com