- Salary: 30,000 - 36,000
- Location: IrelandConnachtSligo
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a multidisciplinary consulting engineering practice, is recruiting a Junior Engineering Technician for their office in Co. Sligo.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Structural Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Due to an expanding work load our client is seeking to recruit a Junior Engineering Technician (1+ Years experience) to fill a full-time post to join their team in their Sligo office. You will be required to work on a range of projects, but Roads experience is a distinct advantage. The successful Candidate will be responsible for working as part of a team.
Skills/Qualifications & Key Responsibilities
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs
- Development of detailed infrastructure design drawings using Revit/AutoCAD software including detailed structural drawings.
- Knowledge of both Revit & AutoCAD, with Road Design/Drawing experience being an advantage.
- Work independently without needing significant help from others, and provide guidance and support to other members of the team.
- Assume ownership of work, and work with project engineers to ensure timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
- Efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
- The ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as well as a high level of commitment to success.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required. The ability to adopt and work to new procedures and systems
- Medium sized office environment.
- Friendly and positive working atmosphere. Competitive salaries.
- Variety of projects.
- Paid professional memberships.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate. Flexible working opportunities.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org