- Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, one of Irelands largest and fastest growing contractors are currently seeking a Junior Environmental Health & Safety Advisor Advisor to join their team in Co. Wexford. The ideal candidate should have an interest in working with a contractor on civil & construction projects. This is a full time, permanent position which offers a excellent package and great opportunity for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
- Previous Construction experience is preferred (Pharma, Datacentre, Hi-Tech)
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
- Must work well within a team and be able to collaborate with others
To apply please send your CV to Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org