- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are one the foremost actors in the wastewater sector in Ireland and they are now seeking an O&M Co-ordinator to cover the southern region of the country.
This role will be a mix of office (Galway), Site and remote working.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- SCADA checks and reporting observed issues on live WTP/WWTP plants to the O&M Technicians & O&M Contracts Manager
- Client Monthly Status Reports
- Client Quarterly Payment Applications
- Quarterly reporting and attending Client LMC meetings
- Ownership and maintenance of the contract online shared drive folders
- Assist O&M Technicians/O&M Project Engineers with the WTP/WwTP Maintenance Planning and execution, including scheduling specialist trades as required.
- Ensuring all required Asset Maintenance tasks are completed as required.
- Procurement of site consumables/spares within contract budgets.
- Monitor and approve transactions and purchase order requisitions on SAP.
- Ensure the scheduling/implementation of HSQE/Process/Energy site audits is ongoing by relevant parties.
- Process the contract financial reports and review with O&M Contracts Manager.
- Manage and provide cover if required for contract operation staff monthly Rota and annual leave.
- Deliver upgrade projects when & where applicable.
- Documenting/Scheduling/Implementation of specific tasks/projects with O&M Technicians and Specialist Contractors.
- Review work completed by O&M Technicians / O&M Project Engineers.
- Ensure O&M Technicians / O&M Project Engineers have all relevant and necessary training required to perform their duties safely and efficiently.
- Contract Energy usage and improvement projects are to be managed and implemented while coordinating with the Energy team.
- Promote a positive Health & Safety culture within the company.
- Hours – 8.30 to 6. Out of hours phone/onsite support when required
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org