- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team in Cork. Our client are a preferred Contractor for Infrastructural and Civils projects across Ireland.
Benefits of Applying Through Sonas
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
Skills and Abilities
- Work directly with Project Management resources and/or independently to accomplish assigned tasks promptly and effectively.
- Proactively plan and assist in solving technical, personnel and other project-related issues.
- Understand and assist with the maintenance of project budgets.
- Understand Audio Visual system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
- Accurately read and comprehend project technical and construction documents.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project and Adobe Acrobat.
- Effectively manage tasks and resources to meet project objectives.
- Self-starter capable of working independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail.
- Valid, clean, Full Driver’s License.
- Ability to travel to various job sites as required.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience as a Project Coordinator in the Audio Visual, Construction, Technology or related industry preferred.
- Formal education and recognised qualifications in Audio Visual, Construction, Technology or a related field preferred.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.