- Salary: €36,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Civils & UtilitiesSteel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit a Project Design Engineer for our client, an industry leader in their field in the Cork area. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration & benefits package and a clear path for career progression.
This role will see the successful candidate working with clients across multiple industries.
– Assessing the feasibility of sites for renewable energy project developments using CAD & GIS software.
– Provision of technical engineering assistance during wind energy/solar energy/battery storage project inception, development, pre-construction, and construction phases.
– Liaise with Local Authorities, consultants, and contractors.
– Undertake preliminary wind farm annual energy production calculations, and assessment of cumulative impact from nearby farms applying wake models and using either commercial or in-house tools.
– Public relations including preparations for and attendance at public information meetings held in advance of project developments, if required.
– Preparing civil engineering, site layout and planning drawings for renewable energy projects and associated transport and grid connection routes.
– Aid in the preparation of design drawings and as-built drawings of new infrastructure to EirGrid/ESBN specifications.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com