- Salary: €70,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, one of Irelands fastest growing civil engineering contractors are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Navan Co. Meath for a water utilities project. The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years experience managing similar utilities projects. This role offers a competitive package and offers excellent opportunity for career advancement.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Management and co-ordination of works on site.
- Ensuring operations are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Liaising with Client Representatives and partaking in meetings on behalf of Shareridge.
- Commercial control of day to day operations for projects.
- Management of direct crews & sub-contractors.
- To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
- Procurement of materials.
- Develop and deliver the project, on time, to budget, and quality.
- Experience in the utilities and civils sector.
- Engineering background is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Public Works & Irish Water Contracts experience desired.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient use of all MS Office programmes.
- An excellent communicator and leader who is able to motivate themselves and others to meet stringent deadlines and rise to new challenges with enthusiasm.
To apply please send your CV to Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org