- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, one of Irelands fastest growing civil engineering contractors are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Navan Co. Meath for a water utilities project. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working on similar projects as part of a civil or construction team.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client’s representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
- Experience in a similar Quantity Surveying role.
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts
- A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferably Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in water infrastructure projects would be a distinct advantage.
To apply please send your CV to Philip.email@example.com