- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, an established Civils & construction contractor are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in Leinster for a Pharmaceutical project. The successful candidate will be in charge of running a team of Senior engineers, Foremen, & groundworks, and should have 5-7 years previous experience project managing large scale projects.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Role and responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage current projects in the companies Pharmaceutical profile.
• Report to managing director regarding progress and updates with pharmaceutical projects.
• Liaise with current clients and establish contacts for future works within the pharmaceutical
• Attending pre-tender and tender handover meetings.
• Planning projects with project QS/Junior PM/Supervisor to ensure they are programmed for
successful delivery and the aims of the project are met.
• Ensure all company health and safety procedures are implemented.
• Establish and monitor the construction programme.
• Management of site staff and all sub-contractors on a day to day basis to ensure works are
progressing as planned.
• Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors/omissions are
formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
• Review designs and make recommendations on buildability and cost saving for the client
while maintaining quality and improving margin.
• Coordinate timely flow of information from the design team and prepare information
required schedules/ RFI’s as necessary.
• Ensure all long lead-time materials or subcontract packages are coordinated in a timely
• Close liaison with the contracts manager/ construction director to ensure business
objectives and project strategies are met and exceeded.
• Commercially minded – work with project QS’s to manage project finances and work to
exceed budget targets.
• Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
• Maintain maximum cost effectiveness through efficient use of resources.
• Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building
• Establish project resource requirements and lead motivate the project team
• Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
• Report to management and provide weekly/monthly updates on programme and
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Engineering or construction qualification and 5-7 years post qualification experience.
To apply please send your CV to Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org